ACCELEROMETER CALIBRATION WORKSTATION
The Accelerometer Calibration Workstation Model 9155 features accurate back-to-back comparison calibration of ICP® (IEPE), and charge mode piezoelectric accelerometers in accordance with ISO 16063-21 (2003). The 9155 system can also calibrate piezoresistive, capacitive, and velocity sensors via available options. Other configurations offer automated TEDS sensor updating, linearity checking, low frequencycalibration down to 0.1 Hz, shock calibration, and a host of shakeroptions.
Benefits of the Model 9155 form in two areas: conformance to existing standards and automation of the calibration task under ISO 16063-21.
Hardcopy printed calibration certificates fulfill the requirements of ISO 17025 (2005).
The automation afforded by the easy-to-use Windows software providesfor simplified calibration procedures, as test parameters are stored and recalled automatically for each accelerometer. This makes for 'hands-off'
operation once the sensor is mounted.
The 9155's use of a dedicated exciter provides a high quality vibration environment for accurate calibrations. ISO 16063-21 outlines the back-to-back configuration in which the Sensor Under Test (SUT) and the Standard Reference Accelerometer are subjected to identical input accelerations. Consequently, the ratio of the two transducers' sensitivities is simply the ratio of theirmeasured outputs. A comparison is performed by the control software, while obtaining the measured outputs at every frequency.
The 9155 system is a turnkey solution, providing all necessary components 'out-of-the-box'. Principal components of the 9155D system are the Windows PC controller, automated user software, printer, and data acquisition hardware. Additional options configure the system with proper accelerometer signal conditioning, calibration grade shaker, power amplifier and reference accelerometerWORKSTATION
• Assures accurate, NIST and/or PTB traceable calibrations
• Calibration typically performed in under a minute per axis
• Turnkey system includes all necessary components
• Windows PC supplies familiar, intuitive user interface
• Setup tests, acquire data, save results, and print reports quickly with precision and automation
• Define multiple pass/fail criteria for each test and automatically recall them from the internal database
• Prints customizable ISO compliant certificates
• Automates calibration procedures
• Customizable system fits any application or need
• Calibrates up to 200 frequencies